Steps to prepare yogurt at home
The steps of preparing yogurt at home are one of the easiest recipes that can be done at any time.
It does not take more than 15 minutes to prepare. But the following ways and steps must be followed:
- Put milk in a pot on the fire until it boils well, but prefer to use natural milk and not canned because it gives a better result and better taste.
- Leave until slightly cooled. While it is preferred to be used after boiling and left in the fridge for a day, so that the cream layer is formed and adds a distinctive taste to it. But it must be warm when used.
- Add yogurt to warm milk with good stirring. It can also be placed in a blender to mix it well. With the addition of powdered milk, to get a coherent texture to make yogurt at home.
- Put in Pottery glass or pottery cups for yogurt.
- Put the cups in a tray with warm water.
- We light the oven for five minutes at a temperature of 170 degrees to heat it, and then we turn it off.
- We put the yogurt cup tray in the oven for (7) hours for fermentation, but the oven door should not be opened and the lighting on the cups should be inserted.
- It is placed in the fridge after the fermentation period for at least two hours to cohesive its texture for a delicious and delicious taste to eat.
The nutritional value of Yogurt :-
- Yogurt contains magnesium, potassium and calcium to compensate the body for its loss of vitamins.
- These vitamins also help moisturize the skin and protect it from dehydration during the fasting period.
- You can add honey, sugar or fruits to get a special taste for your children and also to increase their nutritional value
You can use a yogurt maker if you have it, because it is very good at keeping yogurt at a constant temperature during its brewing period, but you can make a great home yogurt without using it.
Each 100 gram yogurt cup contains the following nutritional value :-